14 November 2023
UKS x BLIKKÅPNER CHRISTMAS MARKET
Application deadline: Tuesday 14 November 2023 (extended)
Thank you to everyone who has sent their application to participate in Blikkåpner Christmas Market at UKS!
The application deadline is extended by one week, and the new deadline is Tuesday 14 November 2023. Blikkåpner Oslo is curating the Christmas Market and all professional artists, designers, etc. is encouraged to apply.
Would you like to display and sell your art at UKS? This is your opportunity! Blikkåpner is hosting its first Christmas market at UKS Saturday 16 December 2023.
We are looking for people making art, crafts, clothes or anything else you believe has the ability to make our Christmas market the absolute best it can be! We also encourage those who are young and/or new in the art scene to apply.
The application is to be sent as a single PDF with a maximum file size of 5MB to email@example.com.
The application must contain:
- Full name, age, address, and contact information
- A short paragraph concerning you and your artistic background (approx. 150 words)
- A short paragraph concerning the art you would like to contribute
- Practical information on what you need and how much space you need to set up (approx. 150 words)
- 3-7 pictures of what you want to sell and/or other relevant pictures. Please expand on these pictures with short texts on the size, material or idea of the work.
The jury consists of the Blikkåpners Ayesha Yusuf, Hüma Aliz, Mona Chintia Cristyani Hutasoit, Oliver Naper and Selma Maurseth.
A response to your application can be expected within week 47 (extended).
All profit from sales goes to the respective artists. The Christmas market will be held at UKS’ exhibition room at Keysers Gate 1 i Oslo.